Thank you

I have had many different looks and styles over the past several months for my blog and never seemed entirely happy with it.  Now I have gone back to basics (which I am loving now) but my blog header was so lame and boring.  I tried different fonts, colours and wanted something eye-catching. 
The other day I came across the lovely Rachinald. Not only is her blog amazing, I saw she had a post about designing blog headers.  When I saw the designs that she had done in the past for other bloggers I had to get in touch and see if she could add a little something something to mine.
All I can say is thank you and I LOVE it.  Go check out her blog and if you are also stuck like I was for a gorgeous blog header, Rachael is your girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...