Make Up Forever

I have been a bit naughty this past week and been on a major splurge for all kinds of everything, one of them being the Make Up Forever - High Definition Foundation.
I have seen it all over blogs and Youtube but was really keen to see what all the fuss is about.  When I saw Make Up Forever were having a stand at the IMATS convention I jumped at the chance to get myself a bottle.  The queue was insane and I was only just about able to get up to the front to do a few colour tests before I was barged out of the way by hoards of make-up crazed girls.
So after feeling pretty confident that I had found my colour match I went on the website for Australia and was able to get three free samples. To be on the safe side I ordered three different shades varying from my skin tone.  
I couldn't have been more spot on with one of the samples so I went ahead and placed an order.




I ended up ordering shade 125 in Sand.  The colour match is perfect.  It blends so well into your skin it doesn't feel like you are wearing foundation, leaving you looking fresh face.  I've even noticing that my blush/bronzer are staying on longer and have had comments about how good my skin and make-up is looking.  Now that the weather is finally improving here I've also found (esp this week as it's el scorchio) that it's staying on my face and that I'm not ending up with a patchy face.

I'll give it a 10/10 so far and it is defiantly worth the price - $56.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...