Make-Up Haul

Pay day was the other day and it couldn't have arrived at a better time.  All of my make-up seemed to have ran out on my all at once, so this was a perfect time to go stock up.
I had to head back to MAC to re-purchase my Mineralize SkinFinish Natural and after my last experience I wasn't too keen on giving them my money.  The girl was nice but still didn't seem that interested. I made my purchase and made a swift exit back to Mecca Cosmetica.  
I love this place and feel so at home every time I go in there (cheesy I know but it's true)
The MUA's are gorgeous, insanely helpful and chatty and are more than happy to to help you with any products or suggest alternatives.


I was in desperate need of NARS Laguna bronzer as I was scraping around the edges and I wanted to give NARS blush Orgasm a try out after reading copious blog posts of how fan-freaking-tastic it is.

The packaging (as I have said in other posts) always makes me go 'Ahhh' on opening it.  It's so sleek and minimalistic with an almost velvet touch you wish it could stay that fresh looking forever.



At the moment with your purchases you make at Mecca you also get given a little sample box.  There is only a limited time left so make sure you dash in there, make your purchase and get your box of goodies.  Items vary from store to store and I was really surprised with what was in there.


* Eve Lom - Cleanser/treatment with muslin cloth
* By Terry - Baume De Rose
* Wei - Golden Root mud mask
* Stila - Tinted Moisturiser 


I have been wanting to get my hands on some By Terry products for ages but the price tag as always made me think twice.  But now I have and tried the By Terry multi protecting lip care I think it's fair to say it is love.  My lips feel so soft and the cream puts what feels like a protective layer over them.  This will be my savour for the winter time.

The other sample that caught my eye was the Eve Lom cleanser with muslin cloth.  It sounds amazing and will see how I get on with this sample and if it will leave my skin glowing like it promises.


Mineralize Skin finish Natural - Medium Deep
Last but not least is my MAC purchase.  I'm sure you have all seen these before so don't need to go into too much detail.  Best used to set your foundation and use throughout the day to lightly touch up if needed.

Let me know if you have any other make-up recommendations, I am always keen to try new products that are out there.


Dont forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and TWITTER for regular updates and  going ons. x

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try out the Nars blushers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out Nars Orgasm blush! I've heard like a bajillion reviews on it and how it's friggin' fantastic but it's sold out everywhere i've looked :(
    And i totally get what you mean about the mac girl not being interested. The girls at my local mac counter are exactly the same xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you want me to post you on babe if they are that hard to get, your only in NZ and it wouldn't be a bother. xx

      Delete
  3. Orgasm and the MSF are two of my very favourite makeup products :) Good choices xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...