Gift's for the Ladies
1. Smythson Travel Clutch - 400pds (smythson.com)
2. Personalised Havaiana Thongs - $29.95 (havaianas.com.au)
3. Personalised Postcup - create your own message for the mug (etsy.com)
4. Personalised Clothes Hangers - $23.00 (etsy.com)
5. Best Friends PB & J - $26.00 (etsy.com) my fave...too cute
Above are a few things that caught my eye for Valentines day for the guys and gals out there. I know there is only a few days to go so everyone better be hitting the shops or have something fancy up their sleeve for their other half.
For me, I don't really celebrate Valentines Day or if I do I much prefer the the simpler things. Like creating a heart from Jam on his toast, post it notes dotted around your home with little messages on them that kind of thing.
Whatever you prefer, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
I've always believed you should show gestures of love every day wether it's to your boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, father, siblings, family and friends etc.
Valentines Day is just like any other day. You love every day of the year.
Gift's for the Guys
1. Author Collection Wood Tobacco Smoking Pipe, hand carved - $19.00 (etsy.com)
2. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne - price varies in countries
3. Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm - $35.00 (aesop.com.au)
4. Painted Moustache Shaving Mug & Brush Set - $38.00 (etsy.com)
.......starting to see a trend here with Etsy! What can I say, I love it.
*pictures from online sites.