September wish list

Since joining the part-time world and having all this extra time on my hands (Ok I say extra time but I am actually doing my assignments on these days off) but I can't help but get my daily blog/vlog fix and check out what everyone is or has purchased.
Now most of the blogs and Youtubers that I do read/watch are in the UK which puts me in a disadvantage now living in Sydney!  I love being kept up to date with all the new make-up products and clothing that are currently in the shops at home....but this then leaves me wanting to spend and more than often placing a few guilty and sneaky online purchases for them to be shipped all the way down under!
Do I regret any of these purchases......never!

So this week when I finally get paid there are few things that I am itching to buy.

Number one would have to be Guerlain de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation.  I'm not the best when it comes to foundations and have hundreds that just sit collecting dust on my counter.  I have researched and researched about the best foundations and it is between Guerlain de Peau and Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua.
So come pay day we shall see which one I go for.  



Next on the list of things to buy would have to be the Urbanears headphones.  They look amazing.  I know several people who have them already and the sound quality is so crisp and out of this world.  The website has a wide range of colours and styles that you can choose from going for the more simple headphones that you put into your ear or the retro cushioned headphones.




After a good look on the website I fell in love with one style Plattan and as for the colour...it would either be Lavender or Pool.

These would have to be the two main things for me to splurge on first.  Need to start trying to save some cash (though it never happens) as I have a holiday to Fiji in about six weeks. Super excited!

Anyway if I think of anything else or no doubt see anything else that catches my eyes I will be sure to blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...