Lust Have It #3

Once again in my mail box I had two parcel notifications indicating some exciting little packages that needed picking up!  One of which was my Lust Have It box.  I got an e-mail the other day from Lust Have It informing us that this would be their last beauty box as they are undergoing a massive re-vamp and signing on with new products.  You can expect to see the new outcome early next year.  I'm pretty excited to see how it's changed and will keep you posted.

I was really surprised with this months box.  I loved everything in there and think this is one of the best ones I've had from them so far (I know I've only had three but still!)




On to the ingredients of my last Lust Have It.

* Glasshouse Fragrances ~ Marceille Fragrant Body Bar (RRP $12.95 - 250g)
* Evo ~ The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask (RRP $29.95 - 150ml)
* LimeLily Cosmetics ~ Waterproof Eye Pencil in Jet (RRP $18.00)
* Kosmea ~ Purifying Cream Cleanser (RRP $34.95 - 150ml)
* Last Republic ~ Last set & glue ( RRP $25.00 per set)
* Moxie ~ Regular Tampons ($4.39 - pack 16)


First up is the Glasshouse soap bar.  It smells divine, very outdoor like.  They have said 'like a coastal village vibe' which I quite like that description.  I am more of a body wash girl myself so this might be a gift to my Mum as she loves soaps and smellies.



Next is this little bad boy, Evo's Hydrator Moisture Mask.  It's to hydrate hair (obviously) and sooth coloured, dry fizzy hair which can be mine after I was it and when it's humid!  The name Diana Ross springs to mind!  So this little gem sounds fantastic and right up my street esp as Christmas Day is looming I cannot have frizz on the breach!



Then we have the Moxie Tampons.  A bit of an odd thing to add into a beauty box I thought but hey ho.  The packaging it super cute and they come in a little stripped tin.



I've been looking for a new black eyeliner pencil so this LimeLily one arrived in good time.  I'd want it for more of an evening look with a slight smokey eye so I will see how this will go.  



Kosmea is a purifying cream cleanser which can be used morning and night to remove any left over make up or impurities.  It also suggests to use their Muslin Cloth.  I'll see how this little bottle goes and if it does the trick then I will certainly purchase the whole shebang...(though nothing will beat my good old Liz Earle)



And finally is Lash Republics eyelashes, style Catwalk.  As I have crazy long eyelashes anyway I try and steer away from the massive thick falsies as they just make your eyes look really heavy....well mine anyway.  These are fine and delicate and uber feminine.  These would be great to add a bit of length to my outer and inner lashes.  Perfect for the evening and during the day.




This is a little rushed this post.  I'm waiting for the boy to get home so we can go and meet my parents for dinner.  With Christmas Day being two days away the house looks like a wrapping paper monster has vomited all over it.  The stuff is everywhere!

Hopefully will be able to squeeze one more blog post before the weekend.  Three more sleeps. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...