Christmas cheer

This is a bit of a miss match post, update and ramble. So much is going on at the moment I feel like my head my explode!
My Mum and Stepdad arrive from the UK in about 48 hours.  They are spending three weeks here so it will be there first Christmas in Sydney and I am super duper excited.  So you could say I have been running around like a mad woman getting things organised, buying presents and so on.  As they have been to Sydney to visit a fair few times now we are taking a little holiday next week and going up to Port Douglas in Queensland.  This is one of my favourite places.  Stunning scenery, beaches that go on forever, always sunny and cute little shops to nose around.

However I do have a few things bugging me that I have and need to crack on with.

Things to tick off my list:
* finish assignments
* start portfolio
* apply for jobs

Anyway back to the more fun stuff and mild panic over with.  I have made some cheeky purchases in between buying Christmas presents.  I just can't help myself and it eases my stress, well that's what I say to convince myself.

First is this awesome tee from Tbar.  It's a guys singlet but I love the fit and look when on.  I didn't like the girls version and yes I am a bit of a sucker for dudes tee's!  The design is so different and I was transfixed to it in the shop.  So obviously I bought.




Next is this super cute necklace I found on Etsy. It's of a wish bone, pearl stone and leaf with your choice of initial engraved on it.  Obviously I went for 'J'.  It's so delicate when on and it's fetched so many compliments.  Go check out Beazuness's page she has some beautiful pieces.



Loving Kevin Murphy's color bug.  They come in three colours, pink, orange and purple.  I gave it a quick whizz the other day and can't wait to give it a proper road test....and then of course pluck up the courage to venture out with pink ends.  The good thing about this is that it washes out in one wash.  The product is like a eye shadow/powder consistency hense why its so easy to transfer onto your own hair.  The other product is Easy Rider frizz creme that moulds your curls when your hair is damp and banishes killer frizz.  


Here are some other bits and bobs for you.....



Ready for another gruelling day at work!

Yuuum!

LV's amazing window display.





I hope everyones excited and counting down the days till Christmas.  Mariah Carey and carols blaring out, glowing tree, scented candles and everyone huddled around the fire.  Oh I do really miss a cold Christmas.  I still have no idea what we will be doing on the actual day here in Sydney.  It's not looking like it will be sunny so the beach might be out of the question.  After four years of living down under I'm still not use to a hot Christmas!

Ho ho ho... x

8 comments:

  1. amazing your top *_*

    http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm excited for Christmas! I love that New York tee, the fits really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH,I can't wait for christmas!!!!!!!!!!but first I have some exams to do....ugly things :S
    I love your blog,I'm following dear!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. The bag which is curved like an animal were also awesome. We love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those earrings are fab, aztec!! Your t-shirt is fab, I think a lot of women are enjoying men's clothing at the moment, haha, I was in River Island today and considered buying half the clothes!! The salad looks yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelove this post.
    Sydney is definitely one of my favourite places to be for Christmas.
    I LOOOOVE the earrings, and that necklace is adorable....even better since it's from Vancouver, BC: my neck of the woods.
    Happy Holidays!
    Xo

    http://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that new york tank looks amazing on you! cute blog lady :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post love the leopard shoes, cute picture x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...